Thursday, November 7, 2013

Ladybug

Why a ladybug?  
After Jerimy and I decided to move forward in adopting last Spring, I kept seeing ladybugs everywhere.  I would see one in my car, on my car, sitting at a restraurant.... On and on.  I began to wonder why? I asked God, asked Jerimy and of course googled it :). I heard and read things about Trusting God. So I held on to that and everytime I see one, I remind myself to trust Him. Well a few weeks ago at church, I shared with a couple (Dan and Liz Steinberger) who adopted a little girl from China, that we were beginning the process. Dan imediately said "Have you been visited by the Ladybug yet?". I almost burst into tears! I was like "You mean actual ladybugs?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. They went on to tell me that as soon as they began the process of adoption they saw ladybugs everywhere. They also told me that several couples they talked with had the same experience. 
I am not one to chase signs but I truly believe that God is using it to show me he loves me and I can trust Him. Also, that he loves a child somewhere in China that needs to come home to our family. 
So when we went to design our T-shirt I asked them to put a ladybug on it.  So if you are ordering one you can remind yourself to Trust God and that he loves and cares for all the small details of our lives.. Just like the beautiful detail he put into a tiny ladybug.  www.bonfirefunds.com/kanaday-chinese-adoption
 

No comments:

Post a Comment