Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Family Photo Shoot


Photo Shoot with my talented sister.. www.amandasuanne.com

Last week my sister, Amanda took our pictures to help announce our Adoption!  We went to Watercolor, FL a few miles from our home.  It was a beautiful fall afternoon... I love where we live!
I am so blessed to have an incredible photographer as a Sister.

We are still in the beginning phases of adoption but are very excited about our new adventure.  We are awaiting our Orientation with CCAI (adoption agency) and then our next step is our Home-study.  For those of you who know a little about adoption we have started the Dossier.  So much paperwork!

I feel so blessed that our whole family is on board with this.  Hope and Josiah can't wait to have a new brother or sister.  Hope even wrote a speech for school about the adoption... (I'll post that soon).  Josiah loves kids and really hopes we get a boy so he can share his room.

Jerimy and I are growing.....The Lord is stretching us in so many ways.  This is totally a FAITH move. It doesn't seem real at times.... that God is allowing us to be a part of a new journey.  We are excited and nervous all at the same time.  Can't wait to see all that the Lord does in us and through us.

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment